Join and Grow With Us
What we want to achieve
At CM-Equity we are passionate about building a democratic and digital capital market and actively shape it. We are a group of experts who strive to understand mega-trends and its impact on our society. Our team is built on an inclusive and transparent culture, where we stand for authenticity, people-driven and value-creation beliefs.
Our purpose is always at the core of our strategy.
It is extremely motivating to work for an innovative and driven company. The team supports and strengthens each other. We reach our goals together as a unit and I am proud to play my part.
Corporates & Markets
What we offer
Corporate Communication & Marketing Manager
As Corporate Communication & Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing effective communication and marketing strategies for our Liquidity Services Partners. Your main responsibilities will include managing CM-Equity AG social media channels, corporate profiling for Liquidity Service Partners, and creating corporate presentations.
You will also be responsible for continuously updating our corporate website, where knowledge with Divi-Builder can be helpful. In addition, you will capture press releases and handle social media management & analytics to optimize CM-Equity AG’s social media presence.
The creation of CM-Equity AG’s monthly newsletter is also part of your tasks to keep our partners and customers informed about current developments and news. You will also be responsible for creating customer forms and integrating them with CMR tools (customer relationship management tools).
Another focus of your job is quarterly reporting for the Liquidity Service Partners. You will collect relevant data, prepare it and create reports to provide partners with an overview of our market making services.
As Corporate Communication & Marketing Manager you will be part of a dedicated team and work closely with various internal departments to ensure effective communication internally and externally.
– Degree or relevant work experience in marketing, communications or a similar career field.
– Experience in the development and implementation of corporate communication & marketing strategies
– Knowledge of creating corporate presentations and corporate profiling
– Experience with updating websites, ideally knowledge of Divi-Builder
– Ability to capture and process press releases
– Experience in social media management and understanding of analytics tools
– German and English business fluent
– Ability to create newsletters and integrate customer forms with CRM tools
– Analytical skills for quarterly reporting for liquidity service partners
– Good communication and teamwork skills
If you are an engaging and creative individual, with communication and marketing skills, who enjoys working in a dynamic environment, we look forward to receiving your application. Please send your resume and a compelling cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.